IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY DO NOT USE TICKETFIGHTER.COM
- Personal Information Rizzo & Diersen Collects
- Rizzo & Diersen collects information that You provide in creating an account at Ticketfighter.com. This may include information such as Your name, email address, or phone number and payment data. This information is used solely for the purposes of evaluating whether legal representation is feasible, to effectuate legal representation, and to contact you regarding representation and billing matters.
- Rizzo & Diersen retains your browsing history on our site. Rizzo & Diersen may use Your browsing history to improve our products and services, and to otherwise enhance Your experience in using our site. Rizzo & Diersen does not share Your search history with any third party.
- Use and Sharing of Personal Information
- Rizzo & Diersen may use Personal Information You provide to Ticketfighter.com to create and maintain Your account, to personalize Your experience, and to send periodic transactional email communications relating to our services, such as purchase receipts, account confirmations, and client care correspondence. Rizzo & Diersen does not sell, exchange, transfer, or give this type of Personal Information to any other company except for the purposes indicated below.
- Rizzo & Diersen may share IP addresses used to access Ticketfighter.com with designated third parties for the sole purpose of preventing and detecting fraud. Rizzo & Diersen actively protects the confidentiality of Your personal information and does not distribute personally identifiable information about Your use of Ticketfighter.com to any third parties other than preventing and detecting fraud.
- Rizzo & Diersen reserves the right to disclose Personal Information to third parties, without notice to You, if required to do so by law, or if Rizzo & Diersen has a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to (1) comply with legal process served on us; (2) protect and defend our rights or property; (3) act in an emergency to protect someone’s safety.
- Rizzo & Diersen reserves the right to transfer Personal Information to any successor in interest to the Rizzo & Diersen business.
- Rizzo & Diersen (either directly or via its third party partners) collects anonymized session and anonymized click-tracking data regardless of a computer’s Do-Not-Track signal.
- Children’s Privacy
- Ticketfighter.com is directed to people who are at least 18 years old, and Rizzo & Diersen does not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18, unless that information is provided by a parent or guardian for the purposes of obtaining legal representation.
- Rizzo & Diersen does not knowingly aggregate or provide Public Information about people under the age of 18.
- Contacting Rizzo & Diersen
Last Revised: February 21, 2018